February 9, 2011

Ella's First Photo Shoot


While at the hospital, a professional photographer came to take pictures of Ella.  Unlike hospital photos of the past, several pictures were taken, props were used, and Jason and I were even invited to be in a few shots. (The invitation to be a part of the pictures was totally unexpected, so please excuse the hospital gown and three-day-dirty hair--mine, not Jason's)   We liked the pictures so much, we decided to buy the CD of images and photo copyrights. It was a bit of a splurge, but I think you'll agree it was worth it.








This post authored by Amber

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She's absolutely beautiful, Amber! And I think you looked fine in the pictures. You look incredibly happy, which is what will matter the most. :) I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Amber said...

She is just beautiful! What a lucky lady you are. Congratulations!

Heather Child said...

Okay, is this something that they do for everyone now? I think it was well worth whatever you paid! I mean, the pictures usually taken at the hospital are hideous with the bad lighting and all! Love the pictures of her! And p.s. LOVE LOVE LOVE her birth announcement!

Julie said...

A-DORABLE!!! So glad you got the CD--those pics are priceless!! And if that is how you look when you're not expecting to have your picture taken, I will NEVER let you see MY hospital pics :-). You look beautiful! Glowing new mom of a glowing baby girl!!

Pickle said...

I logged on the day you told us about these on email. How special to have so many pictures when they are brand new. And sorry, but I have to say you look way to good to have JUST had a baby. How did you do that? PLEASE TELL ME! :) She is beautiful and I love, love the name!

Joy said...

Yeah Amber you look perfectly great in the photos! Definitely not looking like you just gave birth. I love these-- it was a smart choice (on your part and also on the photographer's part)! I especially like the basket photos. Ella just seems so sweet, and I LOVE those cheeks!

Noell said...

Those pictures are darling!! One of my friends also had that done while she was in the hospital with her baby, so I guess it's just something that they've just started doing! I think it's genius! Love her birth announcement as well :)