July 26, 2010

Who Said Thirteen Was Unlucky?


The end of June marked thirteen years of wedded bliss for Jason and I.  We decided to celebrate by going to Chef's Table, one of the only "high-end" restaurants in Utah Valley.  

Our table fronted large windows overlooking Provo.  The food was delightful and the service was impeccable.  I found myself glancing around from time to time to see if anyone noticed if I used the wrong silverware or if I directed my spoon through my soup in the incorrect direction. No one seemed to care (or at least no one kicked us out of the restaurant for lack of proper etiquette).  It was very enjoyable, and at the end of the meal, we were feeling a bit self-indulgent, so we asked to see the dessert menu. Ooh, la, la!


Don't you think thirteen years was worth a treat like this?  I do!

This post authored by Amber 

1 comment:

Joy said...

Happy anniversary! You are a cute couple and awesome parents to your boys. I've wondered about Chef's Table; we haven't been before, but it sounds like it might be worth the splurge some day!