May 15, 2009

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates...

...or in my case, like trying to wrap a box of chocolates! I'd have to say this is a pretty accurate metaphor for my life right now. Everything is coming at me at a fast pace to the point where I am "gorging" myself on several life experiences at once. In the process, blogging seems to have passed by on the conveyor belt, but I assure you there is much to be posted...perhaps when things slow down a bit! If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, just watch this little clip. It's a classic!

This post authored by Amber

2 comments:

Joy said...

I have missed your blogging, but I know you have a lot on your plate, so I haven't wondered what's happened. It's okay to let the less important things go every now and then, in fact, it's how one manages when things get busy. To every thing there is a season. Just wondering, have you done the triathlon yet?

Julie said...

I am always amazed how busy this time of year gets. It is at least as busy as December! It sounds like you have a lot going on, and I'm sure you are balancing it all amazingly well! Thanks for your sweet note on my blog. I adore you and just wish we lived closer. Oh, the days when I could drive to your house in 90 seconds, huh?! We had no idea how great we had it :-). Love ya, girl! Give your boys hugs from me.