February 7, 2012

A Day at the Park



While we were in St. George for Christmas celebrations, we found the weather to be nice enough to visit the park with cousins.  We went to Cottonwood Cove Park, and I have to say that it has the coolest playground I've seen in some time. 

I loved merry go rounds as a child, but because they are deemed as "unsafe", you just don't see them anymore.  Well, this park has enough spinning, twirling, and nausea inducing equipment to keep children and adults occupied for hours on end.  It also has rock walls, rope bridges, and slides. It's fantastic!







Everything looked like it came from Bill Nye's backyard (you know, the "Science Guy"), and I don't think you can find those type of playground accessories anywhere.

But Ella just wanted to eat the wood chips...and you can find those at just about any park, I guess.


And the boys get just as much excitement from jumping between hotel beds.


This post authored by Amber

No comments: